Arts Education organizations, teaching artists, educators, and youth service organizations,
Please join us for a new quarterly meet up to engage in meaningful dialogue as we work through challenges, share successes, network, and provide on-going communications, support, tools, and resources to further the field of arts education across our county.
Goals of group will include:
• Promote opportunities for Partnerships/Collective Impact Models
• Shared resources/Professional Development/Best Practices
• Open stream of Communication
• Build Capacity
• Identify needs and strengths of individual orgs and the county as a whole and leverage expertise
• Shared Metrics/Measurements
Please RSVP to the four annual Meet Ups through the links on the attached flier or below:
Meetup 1 on Monday, August 29, from 5:30-7PM at Arts Council Santa Cruz Offices at 1070 River Street, Santa Cruz: bit.ly/aug2922
Meetup 2 on Monday, November 28, from 9-10:30AM at Arts Council Watsonville Offices at 374 Main Street, Watsonville: bit.ly/nov2822
Meetup 3 on Monday, February 27, from 5:30-7PM at Arts Council Santa Cruz Offices at 1070 River Street, Santa Cruz: bit.ly/feb2723
Meetup 4 on Monday, May 22, from 9-10:30AM at Arts Council Watsonville Offices at 374 Main Street, Watsonville: bit.ly/may2223
Together, we can strengthen our Arts Education Ecosystem!