Deadline to register is May 20, 2022.
STATE of ARTS EDUCATION: Uplift, Inform, Connect!
Thursday May 26, 2022
Sonoma County Office of Education, Teaching & Learning Center
5340 Skylane Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Join the Sonoma County Arts Education Alliance (AEA) for this free, in-person event! (Registration required)
For all arts education supporters! Parents, Arts & Classroom Teachers, Students, School and District Administrators, School Board Members, Education Foundations, Teaching Artists, Arts Organizations, Community Organizations, Government Agencies, Funders, Businesses, and Arts Education Advocates!
Doors Open at 8am. Music performed by Play Marimba! 8:10am-8:30am
General Meeting: 8:30am-10:00am Spanish interpretation available
- Forum of County Superintendent Candidates
- Student performances, presentations, and exhibits:
- County Youth Poet Laureate,
- Play Marimba!
- West County Dance Program
- Arts Education Framework Planning & Implementation Grants Information
- Celebrations and Recognitions in Sonoma County Arts Education
- AEA Goals and Updates
Breakout Sessions of AEA Cohorts: 10:15am-12:00pm
- Session on Portrait of a Graduate for:
- School and District Administrators
- School Visual and Performing Arts (VAPA) Leaders
- Goal Development and Networking for:
- Education Leaders from Art Organizations
- Arts Ed Leadership Cohorts from 2020 and 2022
- Teaching Artists
Learning more about the Arts Education Alliance HERE